Here at LeagueSide, we want to keep youth sports families informed and calm during the Coronavirus Epidemic. We’ve curated a few of the best articles that we’ve seen and summarized them for easy consumption.
Heard on NPR’s Morning Edition, Allison Aubry gave the following 5 tips that will help you regain your calm:
- Plan ahead to feel more in control – prepare for the worst case scenario (a major outbreak in your community). Knowing that you’re prepared will give you a sense of release
- Unplug. Learn to be in the moment – obsessing over the news can be stressful. Be in the know, but don’t go down a rabbit hole
- Prioritize good sleep – well-rested people are scientifically proven to fend of viruses
- Exercise and eat well – a healthy lifestyle
- Wash your hands. Embrace the elbow bump
You can see the entire article and listen to the 3-minute clip here.
Checkout summaries of other helpful Coronavirus related articles and resources here: