Fall 2022 LeagueSide Sponsorship Grand Prize
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Timing: The “LeagueSide Sponsorship Grand Prize” (the “Sponsorship Grand Prize”) in all 50 US states begins on October 3, 2022 at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on November 30, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST (the “Sponsorship Grand Prize Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sponsorship Grand Prize.
- Eligibility: The Sponsorship Grand Prize is open to youth sports organizations located in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Employees of LeagueSide, Inc., and any of their affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, in-laws, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. The Sponsorship Grand Prize is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Sponsorship Grand Prize constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and by the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sponsorship Grand Prize. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: LeagueSide, Inc. 1100 Ludlow Street, Fl 7, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Prize Provider: LeagueSide, Inc. 1100 Ludlow Street, Fl 7, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve the odds of winning.
- Online Entry. To enter for one (1) entry for a chance to win a Prize, entrants must register online by visiting https://www.directv.com/sweepstakes. Each entrant will be asked to submit an official entry form, which may include, among other things, his/her full name, email address, the name of the League for which the entry is submitted, and related registration information as prompted. Entrant must complete and submit the entry form with all required information for the entry to be eligible. Limit of one (1) Online Entry per e-mail address during the Sponsorship Grand Prize Period. All eligible entries will be counted toward that organization’s total amount of entries.
- For All Entries: Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of that participant’s entries and that participant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification of participant and voiding of all of participant’s entries. In the event of a dispute as to any email address, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register for such email address will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Organization must have at least twenty-five (25) entries to be considered.
- Selection of Winner(s): On or around December 1, 2022 Sponsor will identify which organization received the highest number of total entries.. Potential winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone on or about December 31, 2022. Except where prohibited, potential winner may be required to sign and return to the Sponsor, within ten (10) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release, in order to claim his/her prize. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, then the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within 30 (30) days of the first attempt to contact him/her or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize, and an alternate participant will be selected in his/her place from the nominee having received the next highest total number of entries during the Sponsorship Grand Prize Period. Prize will be fulfilled 2-4 weeks after winner confirmation.
- Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winning organization will receive a $5,000.00 to their organization. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $5,000.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $5,000.00. FOR ALL PRIZES: No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prize winner may be required to provide Sponsor with the organization’s tax ID and may receive a 1099 IRS tax form at year end for the retail value of the prize. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sponsorship Grand Prize Period. Limit: One (1) prize per organization. Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules in order to claim a prize. Prizes consist only of those items specifically listed as part of the prize – any item, feature, cost or expense not specifically listed as part of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for problems with the submissions, including, but not limited to, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected votes, which will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Sponsorship Grand Prize, and select the winner(s) from the eligible votes received prior to the modification, suspension, or cancellation. Sponsor agrees to take such action in a fair and appropriate manner. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Sponsorship Grand Prize or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any other participant’s submission or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sponsorship Grand Prize is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: BY RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND PRIZE PROVIDER, AND ANY PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OF EACH OF THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sponsorship Grand Prize; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participating process or the Sponsorship Grand Prize; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sponsorship Grand Prize or the processing of Sponsorship Grand Prize submissions, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (4), late, lost, undeliverable, or damaged mail; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Sponsorship Grand Prize or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. Each winner also further acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize or this Sponsorship Grand Prize including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. If for any reason a participant’s submission is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is another submission and thereby another vote in the Sponsorship Grand Prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes: Participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sponsorship Grand Prize or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sponsorship Grand Prize but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sponsorship Grand Prize, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Winners’ List: For winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, along with a request to “Sponsorship Grand Prize” 1100 Ludlow Street, Fl 7, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Requests must be received by February 6th, 2023.
Abbreviated rules for online Ads – Email
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter by: November 30, 2022. To enter, visit https://www.directv.com/sweepstakes. For Full Terms and Conditions visit this URL.