NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Timing: The “Survey Sweepstakes” Contest (the “Contest”) begins on [8/1/2019 at 12:00 a.m. EST (“ET”) and ends on 12/1/2019], at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Contest Period”). LeagueSide’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- Eligibility: Parents that are members of youth sports leagues with a LeagueSide LeagueSide (“Coaches” and “Participating Parents”, respectively) are eligible for the Survey Sweepstakes contest. All survey respondents are automatically eligible for the Survey Sweepstakes contest through submitting a complete survey response. The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old. For a list of participants (“Participating Leagues”), please email [email protected] Employees of LeagueSide, Inc. and any of their affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, in-laws, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to win. The survey is open to all parents and/or legal guardians of players of a Participating League, who will submit a survey response. Void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Contest constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and by the LeagueSide’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- LeagueSide: LeagueSide, Inc. 2401Walnut Street, Suite 100, Philadelphia PA 19103
- Prize Provider: LeagueSide
- How to Enter: All Coaches and parents in a Participating League are eligible to win the Survey Sweepstakes award. During the Contest Period, survey respondents will go to the provided survey link and follow the instructions for survey submission. Once a respondent completes these steps, the respondent will automatically receive one (1) vote in the Contest. Limit: Each respondent may only be entered to win (2) times, one for the survey sent between August and September 2019 (pre-season survey) and one for the survey sent between November and December (post season survey). Any attempt by any respondent to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of that Respondent’s entries will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification of that Respondent and voiding of all of the Respondent’s entries. In the event of a dispute as to any email address, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register for such email address will be deemed to be the Respondent. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
- Winner Selection and Notification: On or around 9/30/2019 one (1) qualified judge as determined by LeagueSide in its sole discretion, will count the votes to determine the one total winner from all respondents for the first grand prize. On or around 12/1/2019 one (1) qualified judge as determined by LeagueSide in its sole discretion, will count the votes to determine the one total winner from all respondents for the second grand prize. There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner in September and (1) Grand Prize winner in December. Selection for both winners will be random. All votes are time-stamped when cast. Potential winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone on or about 10/15/2019 and 12/15/2019. Except where prohibited, potential winner may be required to sign and return to the LeagueSide, within ten (10) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release, in order to claim his/her prize. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, then the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days of the first attempt to contact him/her or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize, and an alternate participant will be selected in his/her place from the nominee having received the next highest total number of votes during the Contest Period. Prize will be fulfilled 2-4 weeks after winner confirmation.
- Publicity: By accepting prizes, each winner grants to LeagueSide and Prize Provider (and their licensees and partners) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future, and otherwise use entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, submission and any other information or materials provided by winner, in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, without territorial restriction (except where prohibited by law), for possible editorial, publicity, promotional or advertising purposes, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law). All submissions, including submission file and content, if applicable, will become the property of LeagueSide or Prize Provider, and may be used by LeagueSide and Prize Provider for commercial purposes without payment of any kind to the participating entrants. Each entrant agrees to irrevocably and unconditionally transfer and assign to LeagueSide and Prize Provider all rights to all information submitted during the Sweepstakes, and agrees to execute and deliver such documents, certificates, assignments and other writings, and take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable to vest in LeagueSide and Prize Provider the ownership rights granted to LeagueSide and Prize Provider hereunder.
By voting, you are agreeing to opt-in to receive communications from LeagueSide. Your information will never be sold to anyone. You can unsubscribe easily from the communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email communications from LeagueSide and Prize Provider.
- General Conditions: LeagueSide is not responsible for problems with the submissions, including, but not limited to, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected votes, which will be disqualified. LeagueSide reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Contest, and select the winner(s) from the eligible votes received prior to the modification, suspension, or cancellation. LeagueSide agrees to take such action in a fair and appropriate manner. In addition, LeagueSide reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any other participant’s submission or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, LeagueSide reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. LeagueSide’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SURVEY SWEEPSTAKESCONTEST COACHES AND RESPONDENTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS LEAGUESIDE AND PRIZE PROVIDER, AND ANY PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OF EACH OF THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participating process or the Contest; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Contest submissions, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (4), late, lost, undeliverable, or damaged mail; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. Each winner also further acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize or this Contest including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. If for any reason a participant’s submission is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is another submission and thereby another vote in the Contest. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes: All disputes will be managed by LeagueSide. Please direct all disputes to Participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and LeagueSide in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.